Failed to apply the firewall profile

Currently reading
Failed to apply the firewall profile

Hi, I simply entered some firewall rules, but I can't apply them. I connect to DSM via cloudflared. I haven't seen this error anywhere. How can I solve the problem?

1.png
2.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.

Similar threads

My auto-block was always set to block after multiple attempts. Since this login stuff was happening once...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your response. You are correct. When I initially tried what you advised, the screens were...
Replies
Views
I don’t know for sure what port it came in on, but I don’t use 5000/5001. Yes, it was just an IP address...
Replies
Views
That is also me, enabling firewall rules does block the tunnel you can see it in the logs. As soon as syno...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OOOps running SRM 1.3.1 Update 6
Replies
Views
All 3 NAS's are set that way.... FIREWALL AND NOTIFICATIONS ARE CHECKED I have in the past seen and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Generically you would. 1. Allow specific IPs/Ports from your local LAN 2. Allow specific IP/Port for VPN...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back