1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Last edited:
Hi,

I hope you are well, my question is as follows:

I recently changed the network interface of my dsm from 192xxx to 10.
After then, no container will operate. When I connect to portainer and click on any container, a pop-up window with the old address 192.xxxx appears. Could you help tell me what I missed?
I uninstalled docker without deleting the images or the docker share folder because I didn't want to lose all my effort, but uninstalling did not work, and I also removed the container of the portainer and recreated a new one with no effect.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
Do your containers run fine without RP? Or is there also a problem on that level? Portainer registering 0.0.0.0 is correct and it should be that way.
I think its my bad i forgot yesterday to change ip forward from router to nas especially for ngnix proxy i return now to the ip 10.... and everything work except portainer still showing 192.168.150:port
-- post merged: --

Do your containers run fine without RP? Or is there also a problem on that level? Portainer registering 0.0.0.0 is correct and it should be that way.
I found it it was in setting of portainer under local endpoints thank you everyone
Can you show how the "networks" section in portainer looks like? All "bridge" networks should work just fine as those are mapping to your current interface ip.
What happens if you recreate a specific container, does it work then?
Thank you first of all for your reply
All my containers linked to bridge
1632316235201.png

when i delete portainer and start new image it show me @ start 0.0.0.0:port for all containers
FYI i use nginx proxy manager and i changed all @ starting by 192 to new 10... but nothing show up from internet or even in local

Upvote 0
because i'm return RT2600AC to 192. also dsm to his original address everything fine and about portainer normal view is show like this which normal but when i change the ip of router and dsm to 10..... portainer keep shwoing 192.
1632317589825.png

Upvote 0
Last edited:
I think its my bad i forgot yesterday to change ip forward from router to nas especially for ngnix proxy i return now to the ip 10.... and everything work except portainer still showing 192.168.150:port
-- post merged: --

I found it it was in setting of portainer under local endpoints thank you everyone

Upvote 0
Solution

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.