Family shared photos won't show in user profile album with face / place recognition

Currently reading
Family shared photos won't show in user profile album with face / place recognition

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Trying to set up a family network of individual photo albums and a common shared albums but new to all this and confused.

I have 4 user accounts which has individual personal photo backups. I also have on the admin user account photos that are held in a tired folder structure.

Ideally I would like a setup where personal phone photos are backed up to the individual accounts (this bit is sorted) and have the shared photos accessable to all (this bit I'm stuck on).

How do I set up and share the master photo folder structure through the photo album picking up on all album features like face recognition, map location, etc. ??

On the admin account go to photos then settings, turn on shared spaces. This will create a shared folder called /photo where all users can access. You’ll be able to Provide individual access to the shared space in the settings as well.

Additionally, hopefully you’re not using the admin account for daily tasks, but for only administrative tasks when needed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.