File Browser – Web File Browser

Currently reading
File Browser – Web File Browser

I was hesitant to write about this application because it is no longer in development but I love it so much that I just had to. It works very well and looks amazing too. I really hope someone picks up this project soon. With that being said, here’s why I use it.

I actually use File Browser on my Synology NAS over the DS File app. The DS File app would work fine but it’s missing one key feature I really needed. It does not allow you to rename files within the app! If it does, they have a very good way of hiding how to do it.

Continue reading...

The DS File app would work fine but it’s missing one key feature I really needed. It does not allow you to rename files within the app!
f1lnah4.png

Hi !
Trying both services... About CloudCMD, how can i define more than one Shared folder ?
Thanks both of you for your great job !
You can ofc. Just mount it into mnt/subfoldername and you can add more like mnt/onemorefolder etc... Personally I mount the entire volume so no need with multiple settings, but all in all it can be done.

Thanks ! Could you list your dockers ? I ve seen some posts and recomendations from you and i m interested.
Thanks also to @Geeked for his dedication and his NAS Hosted. I ve discovered a few days ago and simply love it ! ! Thanks to both of you !

Thanks ! Could you list your dockers ? I ve seen some posts and recomendations from you and i m interested.
Thanks also to @Geeked for his dedication and his NAS Hosted. I ve discovered a few days ago and simply love it ! ! Thanks to both of you !
Here are my top 10 images atm

More in use ofc. Maybe you could say what would interest you the most?

Here are my top 10 images atm

More in use ofc. Maybe you could say what would interest you the most?
Great site !!! Added to my favs !!
I be got some of that beauty Dockers !!!! I m interested especially in productive tools and utilities like, for.example, draw.io, bitwarden, tautulli, ...

One more comment, I be installed Organizr and looks full of options. I need to find a good tuto. I have to say that Dash machine does an excellent job and it's easy to setup.

Again, thanks a lot...I m happy !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.