Currently reading
File Station - "Destination folder does not exist"

NAS
DS218play
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi, I copied some data from PC to File station > Home folder.

Everything is fine, but when I go deep to some folder and then click on some parent folder in address bar, it says "Destination folder does not exist" (in CZ)... but I am in.

1614550057882.png

1614549991054.png

This does not make sense to me - is needed to do some re-indexing, or? I also tried re-upload data.

New to NAS, thanks for help (and sorry if I post in wrong forum section)!

Thanks! I am not sure what is SMB (sorry 🙈). But I tried it now and it seems OK - after NAS night restart, there is no more error when replicating steps.

So root cause still unknown, but issue seems resolved. :)

I have a complete log, but I dont see something helpful. Its ok to share log complete log here, or is some sensitive info in? 😇

I have a complete log, but I dont see something helpful. Its ok to share log complete log here, or is some sensitive info in? 😇
o need to share it all. Maybe provoke the error again and then check the log and see if anything useful is there for that time period. If you visual detect anything that might be sensitive just swap it out with xxxxx or something.

Then again, do this only if you think there is something useful to begin with.

Yep, I try to replicate the issue (from the reason you mentioned), but as I wrote before - it's OK now after NAS restart.

The log is from Feb 28. The names of my files are OK. Not sure if there are some sensitive server data - if yes, tell me please and I reupload it.

Just to mention that I tried to upload data with folder "Paraplikon" twice - the first time it stuck on 102% and 1 sec. I canceled it and only one file was missing. Then I tried it reupload a second time (just for sure) - what is strange for me that in the log is only one from these 2 uploads (and msg that "folder already exists", but maybe this is the result of the "overwrite" option).

Attachments

• nas_log.txt
    76.6 KB · Views: 22

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.