Filesystem Check running endlessly

Currently reading
Filesystem Check running endlessly

Hello guys, just registered and in search of hope. Noticed in the log that the system was prompting me to do a file system check. I didn't tought about it much, rebooted and let it do his thing .... Problem is that it was almost 6 days ago ... It's still running (I guess, since there is no way of checking what is doing). Blue led is flashing since the beginning of the process, all green lights are steadily on and the Syno Assistant doesn't show the nas in the list.

Do any of you have any similar experience? Should I let it run or is there a safe way to interrupt it?

Unit is the DS416J on a older DS version ... 6.something. 4x4tb drives in raid2 configuration (pretty much full).

Many thanks :*

It's probably taking a long time due to a number of reasons. There is this page in the online help (and accessible within DSM) regarding repairing...

From that page there is a link to this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.