Currently reading
Finder integration for sharing files

Router
  1. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I’m wanted to share links to files or folders within Mac OS. Am wondering if there is a way to enable finder integration ( much like Dropbox does) so I can right click a file or folder and send that link rather then having to log in to the server and share that way. Thanks

like Dropbox does
Do you mean like Dropbox syncs its cloud data to a folder on the Mac? And you can select one of those files/folders on the Mac then ctrl-click it to get a list of Dropbox actions?

Because Synology Drive has this type of functionality: sync folders from the NAS to the Mac and and there are two ctrl-click Drive action:
1632573621761.png

Upvote 0
Yeah I think that it! (I’m a bit untech) so I’ll check with tech guy… one question though .. essentially we are a small design studio… and we all link to server via fast wifi and all work directly off that so we are not “syncing” files to our macs … would that mean this suggestion still works ?

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.