DS720+, DS418play
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
FlashStation FS3400 - Fueling IT transformation for small and midsize businesses
fs3400_big.png
Lightning speed with lower TCO
Featuring an 8-core CPU and 16GB ECC RDIMM memory, FS3400 provides more than 137,000 4K random write IOPS, meeting the needs for real-time analytics, online transaction processing, and mission-critical database services (Performance figures may vary depending on environment, usage, and configuration). With built-in 10GbE Ethernet, PCIe expansion, and the support of various...

For more information...

Read more about this resource...

... or discuss it below.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.