Folding@home project in your NAS

Currently reading
Folding@home project in your NAS

Thanks both! Ok ... easy explanation, I though after some days of having it running and completing more than 40 WUs I'll be counting - but then I'll just wait :D
I see us dropping in the overall stats since the "GPU" is gone

OMG... i have a rank :D ... just a bit complaining and then it magically appears :)

1590156104973.png

Hey, every little bit helps! (Either that, or NOTHING helps... in which case your DS216's contribution is exactly as valuable as Shoop's 95 WUs!) I prefer to believe the former.
Keep in mind that my conribution is from a GTX 1080 Ti overclocked and is worth 250+W ... when the NAS is from CPU wich only consumes a handful of watts (compared to the GPU)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.