Folding@home project in your NAS

Currently reading
Folding@home project in your NAS

Wait - maybe I got one?

1586657689917.png

Last edited:
The one that's working for us (well, for me at least, but I think others as well) is linuxserver/foldingathome (not the johnktims one).
K - I'll try that one.

What CPU limits are you guys choosing?

And can't get the web page up on this one either, same connection refused message at https://<nas ip>:7396.

I am working remotely on WireGuard VPN to my home, but everything else connects up fine, including my NAS, router, network shares, etc.

K - I'll try that one.

And can't get the web page up on this one either, same connection refused message at https://<nas ip>:7396.

I am working remotely on WireGuard VPN to my home, but everything else connects up fine, including my NAS, router, network shares, etc.

I'm using "medium" power.
Are you able to connect via wireguard vpn to any other docker containers?
Wouldn't you be getting a "connection refused" because https requires a domain name (matching the one on the certificate), not IP address?

Something worth doing is registering for a Passkey, it will give you a boost in points.

I have both my units folding now, I will move them to this team once they have completed their current WU.

Also, once we get to just over 2mil points we will be tracked in the ExtremeOverclocking stats which are much faster and contain a lot of nice info on the competitive side of things.

Last edited:

I let my FAH stay at medium power at the moment. I'm not confertable yet leaving my new DS718+ at 99% CPU all night. In addition, I also set this at the Docker container properties:
2020-04-12_14-48-16.jpg

This is to obviously minimize the impact on my other services running on my NAS.

Can we see already the stats of Team Synoforum? See only my points at this moment (670).
So here we are now apparently:
2020-04-12_15-05-48.jpg

What I now wonder is: if I deploy this docker on my other NAS, should I give it it's own identity or just use the same one?

I put my GPU to work instead of CPU
Not running it on the NAS but still folding for Team Synoforum

1586699330237.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.