Forgotten login details for my Android SynPhotos app.

Currently reading
Forgotten login details for my Android SynPhotos app.

NAS
DS216+II
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Can sanyone please help. I have Synology photos on DSM7 working fine on my Mac. I also have the Synology Photos app on my android phone which was also working great. I have since logged out of my phone app and now I am unable to log back in as I cannot remember my login details. Is there some way of finding my login details by going onto my mac and viewing my details or is there a simple way to check my Quickconnect details and password on the mac so I may use them to login again on my Android. Any help greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

G

Relax. Have a beer. Let your memory spring back.

Can you log into the NAS? If not, reset, mode 1 is your answer.
Hi Telos
This is so frustrating it will drive me to drink lol. Everything is fine on my Mac i can login to my DSM . I can open Synology Photos and its working great. I wish to use the Synology Photos android app on my mobile. I have logged in before and all was working fine. But since logging out by mistake I am now unable to login again.

To log into the android app it asks me to supply this information ......

1. Address or QuickConnect ID
2. Account
3. Password

What I know....
1. I have found my QuickConnect ID in my DSM Control Panel/External Access/QuickConnect settings.
2. I am not sure of my account details (is there someway of finding this information?
3. I think I remember my password.
Please help if possible :)

Regards
G

Upvote 0
Everything is fine on my Mac i can login to my DSM . I can open Synology Photos and its working great. I wish to use the Synology Photos android app on my mobile. I have logged in before and all was working fine. But since logging out by mistake I am now unable to login again.
So you can log out on your Mac, and then log back in? If so, you must know your password, or have it stored in the browser, or some password app (ex. Bitwarden).

How are you using your phone login? Quickconect? NAS IP? DDNS? Other?
What I know....
1. I have found my QuickConnect ID in my DSM Control Panel/External Access/QuickConnect settings.
2. I am not sure of my account details (is there someway of finding this information?
3. I think I remember my password.
Your QC login credentials are the same as your browser login credentials. The same as you use for the Mac.

If you can't recall your login credentials at all... even for the Mac... then reset, mode 1 is the only answer. It's relatively benign, and no personal data should be affected.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.