Forum Page # issues with FireFox?

Currently reading
Forum Page # issues with FireFox?

NAS
DS918+
I've switched over to FireFox from Windows Edge for my browser, which solved some issues I'd been having with getting booted off of DSM repeatedly. However, I'm now having a minor issue with this forum. The forum page buttons at the bottom of a thread do not work; the mouse pointer does not change to the little hand icon, and I cannot click on the buttons. The page buttons at the top of the thread do work, just not the ones at the bottom. The bottom buttons do appear to work in Edge, so it appears to be a browser issue. Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this or just me?

NAS
DS918+
Just found a weird update to this issue. The page number buttons are not the only links going dead, and it appears the dead-link issue is directly related to how far down a page I scroll. If I keep my scroll height above the level shown in the first pic, all the links are active. If I scroll 1 click further down to the level shown in the 2nd pic, all the links on the page die and I can't click them. What is going on?

NAS
DS918+
Trying to upload a gif of what is happening. Notice how I can/can't select a link depending on the scroll height.

Rusty

NAS Support
www.blackvoid.club
NAS
DS412+, DS718+, DS918+, 2x RS3614RPxs+ with expansions
Router
RT1900ac, RT2600ac, MR2200ac
Haven’t noticed that as well. Works fine.

fredbert

NAS Support
Subscriber
NAS
DS1520+, DS218+, DS215j
Router
RT2600ac, MR2200ac
Operating system
macOS
Mobile operating system
iOS
@Rusty hope your activity counter is getting updated from all @NAS Newbie's screenshots :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!