Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Last edited:
Interesting (On NAS with 7.1-4)
Most recent DS Finder (3.4.2-363). DS Finder says two packages are out of date in Packages, but when you open Packages, it only shows one package needing updates, and no installed packages.
Guess I’ll have to login via computer to see them both! (Away from them now — will check later).

Curiosity got the best of me.... accessed NAS with computer... Installed packages shows only one package needing update.... Not 2!
Opened up DS Finder, and it still shows 2, in Packages, but when Packages opened up, only 1 needing update....

I'm wondering if this is do to my recent Root Stop and Un-install of Hybrid Share???

Curiosity again got best of me... Checked other two NAS's (First NAS Above was a 720+, that DS Finder showed 2 but only 1 inside Packages)....
2nd NAS: Other 720+ (with 7.1-3, where I also ran the root stop & Un-install of Hybrid Share)... DS Finder on this one is correct.... Shows 1 needing update in both locations.... Computer access also shows only 1.
Last NAS: 718+ (Also with 7.1-3. where I also ran the root stop & Un-install of Hybrid Share).... DS Finder on this one is incorrect as was one of 720+'s..... DS Finder Shows 2 needing update, but inside Packages only one... though access of same NAS via computer shows only 1 in both locations..

About all I can indicate from all those tests is this issue pre-dates 7.1-4... And 7.1-3 !!

FYI

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.