Getting message "Windows ADK configuration files missing" when creating recovery media

Currently reading
Getting message "Windows ADK configuration files missing" when creating recovery media

NAS
DS1821+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I am getting the message "Windows ADK configuration files missing" when creating recovery media, even though I have downloaded in installed the ADK.

How can I build a recovery USB stick?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Agent: 2.2.0-2074
NAS: 2.2.1-12074

When the Restore Media Creator asks me to install the ADK, I do that. However, when the ADK is installed, and I go to "Create Media", I get the above message.

Upvote 0
Agent: 2.2.0-2074
NAS: 2.2.1-12074

When the Restore Media Creator asks me to install the ADK, I do that. However, when the ADK is installed, and I go to "Create Media", I get the above message.
Well I have the same version, and have managed to create an ISO recovery file with no problem at all. Looks like that you will have to redo your ADK install.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.