DSM 6.2 Going from JBOD to RAID - Can I keep all my settings, packages, and docker containers?

Currently reading
DSM 6.2 Going from JBOD to RAID - Can I keep all my settings, packages, and docker containers?

NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. Linux
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I initially set my NAS up with JBOD. I now realize the stupidity of this and so want to change to a raid (or SHR) setup. Migrating the data is not an issue as I have several other disks that I can use temporarily. However, I've put in a lot of time setting up various docker containers. I would, if I could, very much like to be able to migrate these along with settings and etc. Is this at all possible? Are there some things that can be migrated if not all?

Thanks

I've put in a lot of time setting up various docker containers. I would, if I could, very much like to be able to migrate these along with settings and etc. Is this at all possible?

Hopefully you mapped all your container config folders to /volumeX/docker/...

Also, you can export each container setting using the Synology Docker GUI, and them later import each.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.