User introduction greetings and salutations!

Currently reading
User introduction greetings and salutations!

I'm Marz and from Canada...I live in mid-northern part of British Columbia, the province on the Pacific Ocean.

I am a networking ninny, but as I sell business grade tech to SMB / Enterprise / GEM, I am somewhat familiar with what's out there and what most of it can do...just don't ask me on how to set it up as I don't have the foggiest of a clue! Synology is my favorite NAS platform to sell.

I thought I would join and start learning more about Synology NAS by osmosis while reading all the intelligent conversation.

My household is Windows, Android, MacOS, iPhone and iPad :)

Welcome to the forum. and greetings from a neighbor on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, US --- where we can see Victoria, BC Canada across the Strait of Juan de Fuca on a clear day.

Ron

howdy Ron! it's not all that far as the crow flies, but by road, residents of Prince Rupert are remote. the nest closest town is almost a 2 hour drive and the closest city is a 9 hour drive, but by plane, Vancouver is less than a 2 hour flight. :P

I've not visited Prince Rupert; but looks like you're at a gateway to many of Canada's natural wonders. For what it is worth... This is one of the best forums I've found on any topic. There are many helpful folks, here, with deep and broad technical skillsets - and the forum is very capably moderated. Look forward to hearing from you in the future. Happy Holidays.

Welcome to the forum.

I am a networking ninny, but as I sell business grade tech to SMB / Enterprise / GEM, I am somewhat familiar with what's out there and what most of it can do...just don't ask me on how to set it up as I don't have the foggiest of a clue!
So either marketing, sales, or technical pre-sales :)

Welcome to the forum.

So either marketing, sales, or technical pre-sales :)

well, I guess technical pre-sales and sales as I tell my clients who come to me with no clue that I will do the heavy lifting and then present them with the best available solutions and the pros / cons between them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.