Help ! DS920+ RAM UPGRADE NOT WORKING

Currently reading
Help ! DS920+ RAM UPGRADE NOT WORKING

I added Crucial CT16G4SFD266 into ds920+ and it cannot boot up, just blinking blue light. Can anyone give me some advice or solution?
Hi Limzy.
This is the 8Gb module I used. 12Gb memory in total is more than adequate. Save yourself some pennies!

SAMSUNG 8GB DDR4 1RX8 PC4-2666V RAM Memory M471A1K43CB1 SODIMM

I added Crucial CT16G4SFD266 into ds920+ and it cannot boot up, just blinking blue light. Can anyone give me some advice or solution?
I added Crucial CT8G4SFS8266 (1 x 8GB, DDR4-2666, SO-DIMM 260 to my DS920+ and works without any problems. After a few months I upgraded it with the 16GB variant of the same type, also without any problems. Totaal memory of 20GB is running until now….

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

What do you mean by ‘my root folder’? Are you talking about Linux ‘/‘ or somewhere located on /volume1...
Replies
Views
After lots of trialing external sharing options (specifically quick connect vs VPN vs reverse proxy), the...
Replies
Views
Hey @fredbert and @strikes2k. It worked. I created a test-bed with a test camera and Netgear GS308E. Each...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you all for your help I am now able to use the 5tb drive. I reformatted the drive using exfat and...
Replies
Views
For failure rate, the backblaze article on the topic is interesting...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you. SMB was active but AFP not. There is a warning about compatibility issues with Mac and AFP...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Did some spring cleaning after that. Still around 70s. Noted on that. But it was the first time that my...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back