Help getting VMs and docker containers back up and running

Currently reading
Help getting VMs and docker containers back up and running

Hello all, last week my SSD storage pool broke after one of my SSD's died and gracefully corrupted the storage pool on the way out leaving it unrecoverable. I have backups so it wasnt a huge loss but I have encountered some issues that I cant figure out how to fix now that I got the pool back up and running:

Virtual machine manager even though it was installed on the SSD's is picking up my old cluster and asks me to delete it every time I open the app and when I click yes it fails to do so becasue it doesnt exist anymore, uninstall and reinstall doesnt fix with reboots in the mix, I tried using terminal to locate the cluster reference to delete it bout had no luck finding the right commands that I need.

Docker containers, I was able to redeploy most of these without issues but I have quite a few that fail when redeployed using the same configs that I had before or just cant be connected to via ip/port once installed, all I could come up with is I know there are some hidden files for docker that get saved in the OS and I am thinking I need to delete those?

I am keen to hear everyones thoughts on this, my NAS is a DS3622XS+

Thank you for any help provieded in advance

just cant be connected to via ip/port once installed
What kind of error do you get in the browser?

Virtual machine manager even though it was installed on the SSD's is picking up my old cluster and asks me to delete it every time
Would suggest opening the ticket with Synology on this matter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.