NAS
DS220J
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have a Synology DS220j NAS working with an iMac desktop. I have been following the Synology instructions on "How to sync files between Synology NAS and your computer using Synology Drive Client". I have got as far as Step 8, so it should be set up, but when I open Synology Drive Client I don't get the screen shown in Step 9. Clicking on SDC just takes me to Finder where I can see DS220j under the Shared heading, but the folder I told it to sync is not on the NAS.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I have been receiving help from Synology Support but even they seem to be having trouble resolving the problem. We have tracked a possible problem down to Synology Drive Client. When I first installed it, it worked as expected, but now when I try and open it on my Mac, nothing happens. So I reckon I'll start a new thread about just this issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.