HELP, password no longer works

NAS
DS218+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi,
My password no longer works. I just recently setup a new router and I also changed the master password in my password manager. It was the only password that I changed. There is no problem with any of my passwords except for my Disk station 7. Somehow my DS7 password no longer works and I can't log in. I assume I may have accidentally changed my password but I don't know how that would be possible. Is there any way I can login to correct my password? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Richard

I thought about doing a reset,but I'm worried about losing all my data if reset. Can I reset and keep everything? (I'm obviously not a computer expert, so please be patient with me)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I thought about doing a reset,but I'm worried about losing all my data if reset. Can I reset and keep everything? (I'm obviously not a computer expert, so please be patient with me)
You will not lose your data volume in this case.

Upvote 0
Havn't had the need to do this myself, but "paper clip"-reset should leave your personal data intact.
Maybe this link will help:
thank you, thank you, thank you
followed the link you sent and everything hunky-dory

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.