Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hiya,

Got these today and set them up but seem to be having a major issue with the LAN port.

I had Google WiFi before and I plugged in a ethernet hub into each puck in each room. However when I plug in the hubs into the 2600ac and the 2200ac it does not work and the ethernet devices won't connect?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

I have this kind of setup for my surveillance cameras. I plug in PoE switches to the LAN port of the 2200's which works fine here. My first reaction would be to make sure you have plugged your switches into the LAN port of the 2200, and not the WAN port, it will make a difference. On the 2600, plug into any one of the LAN ports except LAN 1, as this will avoid any conflicts with Smart WAN settings in the 2600.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.