Currently reading
Home Assistant, HOOBS or Homebridge?

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I'm considering adding Docker to the NAS to allow me to run Home Assistant, HOOBS or Homebridge to expand the HomeKit system I use in the home. A few guys on the Homekit user group on FB are recommending Home Assistant as the best choice to go with.
Anyway as they all look to use Docker I guess from the NAS side there is not much difference. Anyway I thought I'd ask in here to see if any are preferred from the NAS side of things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Yes, I have the home assistant installed and configured, but I want the supervisor module because I need...
Replies
Views
When I used Apple's Airport routers then timed wireless access could be done per MAC address, this was...
Replies
Views
Thanks @Rusty , Oh I know of course, but using only integrated products to build a network doesn't seem...
Replies
Views
Many VOIP systems are wireless, apart from the base unit. You can remove the landline wiring if you...
Replies
Views
Updated diagram with wired/wireless links. I need advice on cable standards what will be the minimum in...
Replies
Views
Ah, thought I was missing something. Yes, will be putting in a patch panel. I was never good with...
Replies
Views
A little bit of everything really - working-from-home stuff (x2), archives, DRS, Plex, DVR, VMs, media...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back