Hosting services for Synology NAS

Currently reading
Hosting services for Synology NAS

Was wondering if anyone has experience with companies that host (co-locate) Synology boxes. I found this outfit and it seems like what I am looking for but wonder if there are similar services people have used and like.

https://nas-hosting.net/nas-server/ Anyone use a provider like this?

I have a lot of clients that want to move to a hosted remote access solution and I would like to have a "recommend" provider. Most of my clients have been very happy with Drive (mostly webpage access), and more and more of my clients are closing offices. Let me know what you think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

I want to setup an app or service for image hosting (not a photo gallery type thing). For example I want...
Replies
Views
I have been working with virtual machines on a DiskStation. The machines act as iSCSI initiators for...
Replies
Views
Package + data sync: Drive ShareSync? MailPlus in HA mode? Not sure about standard Mail Server being kept...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I was trying to say not in the incompatible list, that’s linked from the compatibility list.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Based on the information provided, the Synology RS812+ NAS device is quite old, dating back to 2012. Given...
Replies
Views
Reuse in matter or minutes. New container on the new device with docker using the existing volume. BW will...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back