Router
  1. RT1900ac
  2. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hello,

So, this is my situation. I can't access Gmail in my work. So, I managed to install MailPlus Server in my Synology NAS, create a Migration Task that toke lots of hours via IMAP. Now I have all my Gmail emails, tag and everything in my MailPlus account, which I can access from work.

Now, I was wondering how could I create a script to automate that migration task so my Synology could do it f.e very 30-60 minutes. Don't like POP3 sync.

Hope I explained my situation. Sorry for my English.

Does your MailPlus Server have its SMTP server enabled, and is it possible to send mail to it? If 'yes' then you could just tell Gmail to forward mail to MailPlus Server.

This is how I have standard Mail Server setup. In my case my mail email handled by a service provider and I have set up rules to forward/redirect copies of messages to Mail Server for archiving. On my RT2600ac's firewall I only allow SMTP connections from my service provider's subnet.

Upvote 0
Does your MailPlus Server have its SMTP server enabled, and is it possible to send mail to it? If 'yes' then you could just tell Gmail to forward mail to MailPlus Server.

This is how I have standard Mail Server setup. In my case my mail email handled by a service provider and I have set up rules to forward/redirect copies of messages to Mail Server for archiving. On my RT2600ac's firewall I only allow SMTP connections from my service provider's subnet.
Thank you for your answer. Yes, there is an option in Gmail to "resend" the incoming mail to another email. But I was wondering if someone knew a way to create an script to automate that task thru control panel's "Task Programer" option.

Hope I explained.

Thank you again.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back