How to change file structure hyperbackup between 2 devices?

Currently reading
How to change file structure hyperbackup between 2 devices?

:oops: wow...
I tried to get the hb single copy mode to work, and for some reason it was sending over more data than the source had on it?

Can you help me figure why hb single copy is completely filling the target nas (14tb) when source nas only had less than 8tb of data?

Do you have versions on? Or rotations off? Can you post screenshots of the hb task setting for schedule and rotations

Do you have versions on? Or rotations off? Can you post screenshots of the hb task setting for schedule and rotations
I posted some screen shots, but not of the task and I trashed it when I did the folder sync

However: the target was empty. No versioning was on it was set to 1. I dont remember the rotations option, just how many versions I wanted to keep and it was set to 1

Thank You! Thats how I had it setup, no compression either. My idea was to have a backup of my data in an easy to point to if necessary and use or restore to minimize any rebuild process (knock on wood)

The main problem with this type of task, is that I don't see any options that its rotating or deleting the old copies.

The main problem with this type of task, is that I don't see any options that its rotating or deleting the old copies.
D5kEvQr.png

No it does not.

You are confusing backup of the CONFIGURATION with backup of the files.
It is called single version backup for a reason.

Ah I see it now. That is correct.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.