DS216+II, DS118, DS718+, DS720+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
If I uninstal Contacts and re-install it again, I see old data is retained... I want to have it completely cleared of data.

I know we can SSH into the NAS (in my case, testing on vDSM) and we can find applicatio data there somewhere. Does anyone know where the package data of Contacts is stored? Then maybe I can try to delete it there and hopefully I get an empty Contacts again.

If I uninstal Contacts and re-install it again, I see old data is retained... I want to have it completely cleared of data.

I know we can SSH into the NAS (in my case, testing on vDSM) and we can find applicatio data there somewhere. Does anyone know where the package data of Contacts is stored? Then maybe I can try to delete it there and hopefully I get an empty Contacts again.
/volume#/@appstore maybe?

/volume#/@appstore maybe?

It is there indeed. But when I do a normal uninstall of the application, then this folder also disappears:

1600424987463.png

I install the package again, than the folder is also back. But also al the contacts data. So looks like its saved somewhere else...

It is there indeed. But when I do a normal uninstall of the application, then this folder also disappears:

View attachment 2121

I install the package again, than the folder is also back. But also al the contacts data. So looks like its saved somewhere else...
Don't know it by heart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.