NAS Compares How to Connect the QNAP QNA-UC5G1T 5Gbe Adapter to a Synology NAS

Currently reading
NAS Compares How to Connect the QNAP QNA-UC5G1T 5Gbe Adapter to a Synology NAS

Welcome to NASCompares YouTube channel!

Check out our next video below.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

NAS Compares Video

- - -

Check out FREE NAS advice section on nascompares.com

I am in the process of getting my lan upgraded to 10G and Then will be getting 2 of these for my x18 models when the time comes.
Right. I have 10GbE between my MacBook Pro & unRAID box at the moment, and it’s SO good.

I’ve ordered one of these for now. If it works as expected I’ll get another one, maybe two. Thinking of trying two with my DS1019+ & bonding them. If that doesn’t work well I’ll just use them in separate Synologys.

…As an update to this, I now have a couple of these. I have them plugged into one of my Synologys, but when I bond them together it (the bonded connection) won’t connect.

2BAE87C0-6DBD-4F16-B208-618914EC391F.jpeg

They work fine on their own though, so I’ll use the other one with a different NAS, so will have two Synologys with 5GbE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.