How to display all contents of a Volume, including packages

Currently reading
How to display all contents of a Volume, including packages

I have been trying to find a way to display the complete contents of a volume - including shared folders, packages, and any other stored files. I have tried using Storage Analyzer but there doesn't seem to be any way to do this.

Is there some simple way to display the complete contents of a single volume?

Thanks.

I have been trying to find a way to display the complete contents of a volume - including shared folders, packages, and any other stored files. I have tried using Storage Analyzer but there doesn't seem to be any way to do this.

Is there some simple way to display the complete contents of a single volume?

Thanks.
SSH into your NAS and you will see even beyond your /volume

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Thank you for the confirmation...... Just another small bit of key information that is missing from all...
Replies
Views
Hi Thanks for your reply. In fact I have given up the migration and did a new DSM install and restore...
Replies
Views
Never thought about it. Volume info could be real use of data, not maintenance manipulation. RAID process...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A full volume can trigger this. Check Storage Manager. Alternately, if you have programs writing to the OS...
Replies
Views
  • Question
While I don't know your competency... there is a good introductory NAS setup series on YouTube nu...
Replies
Views
D
Generally from my tests, nvme with SSD array will not be super faster than a single SSD array, but in the...
Replies
Views
Keeping a "spare slot" is not a bad idea at all...thanks! In the long run, I think I'll be getting 4 4TB...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back