Currently reading
How to download all photos in iOS app

NAS
DS218play
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
For instances where my NAS is inaccessible, or I don't have mobile data, how can I (easily) download all my photos to the iOS app so I can view them offline?

In Timeline view, you can select Months and then download, but obviously that is cumbersome with a large library going back many years.

If, in Timeline view, you select Years, then the option to download disappears. Same if you switch to Folder view and select Year folders.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to have it set so it auto-downloads (syncs) a copy of all photos and videos into the app.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.