Currently reading
How to download all photos in iOS app

NAS
DS218play
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
For instances where my NAS is inaccessible, or I don't have mobile data, how can I (easily) download all my photos to the iOS app so I can view them offline?

In Timeline view, you can select Months and then download, but obviously that is cumbersome with a large library going back many years.

If, in Timeline view, you select Years, then the option to download disappears. Same if you switch to Folder view and select Year folders.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to have it set so it auto-downloads (syncs) a copy of all photos and videos into the app.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

https://www.reddit.com/r/synology/comments/1b5mjm2/problem_adding_new_user_permissions_to_synology/
Replies
Views
If it solves your problem and the files appear to be recognized and work properly, I would indeed rename...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am using Photo's (and its predecessor) for many years and am happy with it (however I miss manual...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Context here is: Synology Photos, browsing fotos with the quick filter enabled and more specifically what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Having Problem with External User Access to Synology Photos: - I have set Shared Permission to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Rusty… so it’s basically a storage/organization app and really isn’t equal to Apple’s Photo/iPhoto...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a sort of large photo collection, and I do a lot of Google Maps style photography. This...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back