How to get "Photos" floder to show in drive?

Currently reading
How to get "Photos" floder to show in drive?

NAS
DS118
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi, I have set up two users, both with drive. We both have user and group permissions to access the root folder called "Photos".
When logged into drive it does not appear. All the folders and files inside the drive folder do appear. Is this because it is outside of the drive folder? And because it is, it is never going to be visible in drive? How do I get access to "Photos" and any other folders on the root?

Hi, I have set up two users, both with drive. We both have user and group permissions to access the root folder called "Photos".
When logged into drive it does not appear. All the folders and files inside the drive folder do appear. Is this because it is outside of the drive folder? And because it is, it is never going to be visible in drive? How do I get access to "Photos" and any other folders on the root?
Open Drive Admin console and activate that folder using the Team Folder section on the left-hand side

Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 09.10.07.png

Any difference accessing these shared folders through drive (using team), rather than the ds file?
Apart from being accessible via drive vs file station not much. In some cases you don’t want user access via file station for example but rather via drive.

Also, most important is the fact that drive team folder also support versioning via Drive, accessing them via file station does not

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.