Currently reading
Question How to host multiple wordpress pages on Synology

NAS
DS107, DS209, DS210+, DS715, DS918+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
I'd like to to ask how to setup Synology and Wordpress that I can:
- host multiple domains/webpages with wordpress
- each page maintained by different users - webpage admins (kind of webhosting)
- I want that each webpage admin can have his own Cloud Sync access to his folders with the web content (so they do not need to use FTP or webFTP/DSM to access it) = each folder with web content has to be independent Shared folder (to be able to share it with Cloud Station)

To setup multiple domains is quite easy with Web server but how to setup for each server its own Wordpress I do not know. Serching on Internet, no luck yet...
Can someone more experienced help me to set it up?

Thank you!

Well the solution is easy - no Docker necessary, just create multiple Shared folders with correct rights to the users, enable synchronization in Drive admin console, then copy to all of them Wordpress, create multiple databases (for each instance of Wordpress), create virtual domain, set the DNS for the domain to the IP and... voila.

Well the solution is easy - no Docker necessary, just create multiple Shared folders with correct rights to the users, enable synchronization in Drive admin console, then copy to all of them Wordpress, create multiple databases (for each instance of Wordpress), create virtual domain, set the DNS for the domain to the IP and... voila.
Hello Imcon, that is great that you found a solution. Could teach me how to create multiple databases? Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.