How to install this docker ? AllTube

Currently reading
How to install this docker ? AllTube

I thinks its better than YoutubeDL Material because admits any link (like Youtube DL terminal app)
I have YTDL installed on my mac mini and I use a lot from my iphone and a Shortcut....

Really easy to use... its quite good... but i prefer temrinal one or Youtube material... (even this last is only for youtube videos)

My rec...
GrMeR40.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

True! Still, there are certain containers that can be run on those machines as long as users are aware of...
Replies
Views
Please share the content you used to declare the stack (aka. content of the compose file).
Replies
Views
Yes, you can pick the package for 218+ too. EDIT: but yes, it will not run on 414j
Replies
Views
  • Question
Those are questions that might be better aimed at people that actualy use pipes.digital. I realy just took...
Replies
Views
I can’t find any option to restore just the settings. 1710356648 Phew, managed to fix it. Within the...
Replies
Views
Good to hear. Deluge has not been updated for almost two years now as an app, nevertheless. But it gives...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Open an issue on that GitHub page. The developers will be glad to assist. OP has posted two threads on...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back