DSM 7.0 How to make autogenerated external share links reflect a reverse proxy?

Currently reading
DSM 7.0 How to make autogenerated external share links reflect a reverse proxy?

NAS
DS220+, DS918+, RS1219+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Last edited:
I'm using the external share link to share a presentation I'm working on. I just want to use the public share option. My drive access is set up via reverse proxy at drive.myname.i234.me. When drive generates its share link, it generates it as myname.i234.me:30506/xxxxxxxxxx, which does not work. If I manually change the address to drive.myname.i234.me/xxxxxxxx (add "drive" to the front and remove the ":30506", then it works. is there a way to force drive to generate such a link automatically so I don't have to remember how to do it on the rare times I use the feature?

Solution
1642871494044.png

Select and set the Customized Sharing Link in Drive Admin Console. It's there in DSM 6 and Drive 2 too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.