How to make guest upload to Photo Station?

Currently reading
How to make guest upload to Photo Station?

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Dear Pro,

I have heard from my co-worker that he can upload photos to Photo Station album (maybe album) to make a photo competition contest. I don't know how to do that, because I ask him many time but no luck!

Anybody knows how to do that on Photo Station? Thank you.

Sharing a space so people can upload but not delete or download other content, can be done so that you share a folder of your choice, and make one general DSM account that you will send out to the users that need to make an upload.

Make sure that the account has UPLOAD only permissions for that shared folder.

Sharing a photo folder as a public only (no authentication), you can only allow users to view, or view, and download content, but not upload.

Maybe someone else will have another idea as well.

Sharing a space so people can upload but not delete or download other content, can be done so that you share a folder of your choice, and make one general DSM account that you will send out to the users that need to make an upload.

Make sure that the account has UPLOAD only permissions for that shared folder.

Sharing a photo folder as a public only (no authentication), you can only allow users to view, or view, and download content, but not upload.

Maybe someone else will have another idea as well.
Thanks Rusty, lack of main task!
-- post merged: --

How about File Station/Create File Request?
Let's me try. thanks @Telos

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.