Solved How to reconnects PC/Physical Server when Certificate changes?

Currently reading
Solved How to reconnects PC/Physical Server when Certificate changes?

NAS
DS107, DS209, DS210+, DS715, DS918+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Recently activated Network Interface bond (LAN1+LAN2 but the IP stays the same) but from then the Active Backup machines are out of connection to the DSM (to theit tasks at Active Backup).
Any idea how to reconnect them from NAS side?
I guess it will be possible by reinstalling/reactivating Active BAckup Clients on each machine (but not sure), but How to do it without the need to go to every PC?
Any Idea, any experience?

Sorry for a wrong description of my question. I thought that the disconnection was because of theNetwork Interface but it was because of the new certificate (the old was destroyed by some Synology? bug).
It is possible to reconnect form client side - necessary to confirm that the certificate changed, but probably no way how to do it from NAS side.

Well, I can manage it now but I need to go from PC to PC which will take me month (not because of so many PCs but lack of my time).
Another subject is related to Certificate but I'll ask in another thread later...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.