NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Dear Bro,

I don't know if I can setup how long is the user expire? Example, I have a user for my project and it takes 2 weeks. After this period of time, user can not login to the system unless I give him more time?

Thank you.

Control Panel -> Users

Select the user account and click Edit. Now set a date when the account becomes disabled.
1623839815623.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
This is likely an unnecessary expense with little benefit unless you are hammering away at databases...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Thanks. The more I thought about it, the more I leaned towards it being impossible. Two distinct systems...
Replies
Views
RAID and NAS migrations with live data are always risky business. Here's what I would do Go get an...
Replies
Views
When you get the cert is about to expire emails, you can just manually go in open port 80, renew the certs...
Replies
Views
As long as you have the whole task backed up, you can set up a "new" task and relink to that archive, as...
Replies
Views
I think I’ve been here before…. No thanks. But thanks for the answer I feared: no one place for all...
Replies
Views
Nothing comes up in Universal Search. Guess I have to wait for replication to lapse. Thanks!
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back