How to show in File Manager files that are Linux links that Syn. Drive sync's but are invisible

Currently reading
How to show in File Manager files that are Linux links that Syn. Drive sync's but are invisible

NAS
ds1511+, wd red 3TB RAID1, 3GB ram. DS 940+,wd red 3TB RAID1, 12GB ram
Hopefully the subject line makes some sense.
The issue is that I can't see the sync'd link files in DSM 7.1 file manager that do show in the file managers (NEMO) of the Synology Drive sync'd Linux Mint 19.3 machines.
IOW, if I have a text file and a linux link to that same file in a Team folder on a sync'd Linux machine, only the text file is visible in DSM file manager.
FWIW, I removed the *.lnk filter from the relevant sync task.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.