Currently reading
How to stop Synology Photos from backing up my entire library again

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
My iPhone recently died and I have just bought a new replacement. I had Synology Photos on the old one backing up my photos taken on the phone. That worked well. However, since getting the new phone and restoring it from iCloud, Synology Photos it trying to backup my entire photo library again.
Does anyone know how I can get it to just start backing up the new photos I take from now on and disregard the ones that have already been backed up from the old phone?

I can't see it on my iPhone, I've already got backup configured, but I was sure that when setting it up you had the option for all photos/videos or only new ones from now.

It's hard to remember since there are three mobile apps that all offer camera roll backup: Photos Mobile; Synology Drive; DS file.

Actually, I just found the setting you mentioned.
IMG_0053.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.