How to View Synology Photos folder in mobile Drive app to open photo files in applications?

Currently reading
How to View Synology Photos folder in mobile Drive app to open photo files in applications?

NAS
DS218
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I like the organization of the Synology photos app and being able to view on mobile, the hang up i have is when i actually want to edit photos on my iPad with photoshop or other programs I cannot access that folder through the Drive app to download to edit. I would have to download the file to apple iPhoto to be able to use and then it gets duplicated when uploaded again via mobile backup.

I also do not want to have duplicate photo files to have to view stuff i want to edit in the drive app then transfer over to the shared Synology photo folder on the computer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.