Hyper Backup and Vault ver 2.2.4-1214

Currently reading
Hyper Backup and Vault ver 2.2.4-1214

NAS
DS212J, DS214play, DS216, DS216play, DS414, DS918+, RS212, RS816, RS819, DS223, DS920+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
New versions of Hyper Backup and Hyper Backup Vault (2.2.4-1214) were posted a couple of days ago, but only for some models/processors.... not sure why it's not available for all. And seems strange, as the OCD among us would want our version of Hyper Backup to match our version of Hyper Backup Vault, so if you have multiple machines, some of which have gotten the update and some of which haven't.... well, it's just nuts. Dogs and cats living together, etc.

Downloads of spk for Hyper Backup are here: Index of /download/Package/spk/HyperBackup/2.2.4-1214
Downloads of spk for Hyper Backup Vault are here: Index of /download/Package/spk/HyperBackupVault/2.2.4-1214

The release notes are a little vague:

For Hyper Backup: "Fixed the issue where the backup task might not work properly when the file change detail log feature is enabled."
For Vault: "Upgraded to be compatible with Hyper Backup 2.2.4; minor bug fixes."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.