Hyper Backup discarding task stuck at %70

Currently reading
Hyper Backup discarding task stuck at %70

NAS
216+II
Operating system
  1. Windows
I’ve had this Hyper Backup task stuck at 70% discarding for the past two hours. I think it’s stuck but not sure what to do?

I had to pause the task as I added a folder the previous week and after about 5 days it slowed down my Synology to a crawl. It was barely usable. As soon as I paused it, it went back to normal. Now I’m trying to discard the task and create a new one with only the original folder but it won’t seem to budge past 70%

2021-06-11_15-40-50.jpg

Actually it just moved to %71 so it seems to be cancelling, just very slow

I think I may just wait it out. The plan is to create a new task to a new bucket with just the original folder

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

that is a good question...i do not remember :) maybe when i was experimenting 2-3 years ago i assigned...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I thought and did the same. I did fresh run and created new backup job...Ongoing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
HB/HBV updates are tied to the underlying DSM and may not be available unless your DSM is current. For...
Replies
Views
The documentation in that DSM 7 article is dated. It has evolved over time. There are still issued with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I was trying 'entire system' backup now I'm trying again. 1 reinstalled hb on 1621 and hb vault on 1515...
Replies
Views
That option will work ofc and if time is a factor then use this method. USB copy also have several options...
Replies
Views
I bought some storage in a server to use Hyper Backup to drop my offsite backup in. However, I have not...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back