hyper backup drive

NAS
Synology DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Last edited:
I recently set up a 4tb disk to be used t, "hyper," o backup my nas. It was a used NAS drive. I've been using a 1tb drive up until now. However when I open it in File Station it only lists a recycle bin. Is there a way to see or know it's working??
-- post merged: --

Ooops, sorry. Found out it was setup wrong. Was saving it to the ABB folder and not the usb drive. My bad!!

That's what I'm doing. Going from the nas to an external drive. did you notice the oops or where you too quick to jump on someone!!!!!

Last edited:
did you notice the oops or where you too quick to jump on someone!!!!!
That wasn't present when I posted. I had left my PC for a couple hours of yard work, before coming in to reply. I hope that explains the time difference for you. There's no need for rudeness here. I'll leave this thread now. Thank you.

Rudeness was not my intent. I posted the correction a minute later and your answer wasn't there. Sorry if I offended you. I'll take my question elsewhere!

I agree. Telos answered correctly. When I posted my reply I refreshed the page and didn't see his response until much later. Believe me I don't want to ruffle feathers and thought he was responding after I replied. My apologies to Telos and the community

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.