Currently reading
Hyper Backup has stopped backing up files

NAS
DS923+ (16GB)
Router
  1. RT6600ax
Operating system
  1. Windows
I noticed that HyperBackup has stopped to backup new files to my external USB-drive. Newer files/folders are missing on the external drive (just making a regular copy-backup, no .hbk or such..).
I strongly think it's related to my NAS upgrade late last year, however Synology support wants me to run a diagnostic test on my external drive. I don't see the connection at all, why certain new files couldn't be copied due to a bad harddrive, I simply don't see the connection (but I've been wrong before).
Anyone noticed this behaviour on HyperBackup before?
Backup says it's finished but not all files has been copied?

Not sure if my issue is related. But recently I had to reestablish my hyper back up and found a warning: "version incompatibly found. please use multi-version tasks." I saw in another message where they were told to use Rsync!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.