Currently reading
Hyper backup seems slower

NAS
Synology DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Recently had PC issues resulting in a refresh os ABB and hyper Backup to an external usb. My volume on the NAS is 5.8tb and it seems to be taking longer the usual for hyper backup to dump it to an external USB 3 7200rpm driveI started it a 3am like before and it's only at 51% I remember it being faster or did I set it up wrong! Thanks E!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
While you can backup the ABB archive via HB, as you did, it will not allow for a file browsing inside the...
Replies
Views
Would snapshots not work in this instance: How can I back up the virtual machines in Virtual Machine...
Replies
Views
To change the username/password I think you have to Log Out first, but this requires a DSM admin user to...
Replies
Views
Hi. We have just created our 1st file share backup job. We have been struggling with error VSS not...
Replies
Views
Can we get a bit more info what are you backing up exactly? Is it the the hyper-v server or the VMs? Also...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks @Jan Janowski and @Coop777 for your reply. Turns out my dad got COVID so didn't care about his...
Replies
Views
Have you configured the email sending option on the DSM level? That is the channel ABB and all the other...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back