Hyper Backup to Azure Storage - migration

Currently reading
Hyper Backup to Azure Storage - migration

Hello,

On my previous NAS DS412+ I have a Hyper Backup configured backing up files from a file share to Azure storage.
Recently I upgraded to a new DS420+ with new HDD. I copied all the data to the new NAS.

Is it possible to transfer the Hyper Backup job to the new NAS and link this with the existing Azure storage?
Or will I need to recreate the backup task, empty the Azure storage and start all over again uploading all the data?

I have searched the web and the Synology knowledgebase, but couldn't find an answer for my questions. Many thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
You are correct for the snapshots, unfortunately. I have a workaround that is not completely Synology. We...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately, HB does not support QC. It's either, a public IP, DDNS, or LAN IP.
Replies
Views
  • Question
That will work with 4.1 version. Looks like user feedback has been implemented.
Replies
Views
You are welcome! Glad that you got it eventually working. You can still create a Synology support ticket...
Replies
Views
Well in a way this is expected. Your DSM6 machine (host) is still on an older version and anything other...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A bit odd tbh. Not sure how the name could be a factor here as Synology doesn't have a list of all bucket...
Replies
Views
Not sure what to say... I have about 5-6 separate tasks towards C2 and not a single time on any of them...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back