Hyperbackup now backs up its own settings

Currently reading
Hyperbackup now backs up its own settings

NAS
DS212J, DS214play, DS216, DS216play, DS414, DS918+, RS212, RS816, RS819, DS223, DS920+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hyperbackup now lists itself (and Hyperbackup Vault) in the list of apps whose settings it can back up.
This is new; it didn't used to do that. This new feature was added in version 2.2.1-1110 earlier this month.

By default, though, it DOESN'T back itself up - you have to go in and check the box.

So if you have an existing Hyperbackup task that backs up the configurations of your apps, it probably makes sense to go in and manually add Hyperbackup and Hyperbackup Vault to the apps whose configurations it backs up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.