Currently reading
I don't have an internet connection

NAS
DS916+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hello everyone, I have a problem that I cannot solve. I could create Windows 10 64 and x86 VMM but in none of them I have an internet connection, the adapter is well installed and I installed the synology tools. I do not know what else to do. Can you help me.
Thank you very much.

Hello everyone, I have a problem that I cannot solve. I could create Windows 10 64 and x86 VMM but in none of them I have an internet connection, the adapter is well installed and I installed the synology tools. I do not know what else to do. Can you help me.
Thank you very much.
vmm network configuration and your win machine network configuration. How are they configured?

Upvote 0
Hello thanks for guiding me. Configure a new virtual router with the lan1 output only (previously I did it by enabling the two network outputs I have). So now I can connect to the internet. What I have to solve now is to have sound in the VM.
Thanks for your help.

Upvote 0
Hello thanks for guiding me. Configure a new virtual router with the lan1 output only (previously I did it by enabling the two network outputs I have). So now I can connect to the internet. What I have to solve now is to have sound in the VM.
Thanks for your help.
check this for sound

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.