Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /volume1/video/SabNZB/complete/ Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr

Currently reading
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /volume1/video/SabNZB/complete/ Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr

NAS
DS916+
Last edited:
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /volume1/video/SabNZB/complete/ Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder
-- post merged: --

After Updating to DSM 7 And repairing Sab, Rad, Son this is the last problem I have, Sonnar Sends nzb to sab and it downloads fine and puts in the complete folder but the final step of moving the file is failing is there a way to resolve this

I’m afraid you will have to in the long run. With Mono support in the balance when it comes to DSM7 support, you might get a non working setup at any point. Docker can sandbox the apps nice and clean without relaying on DSM at all.

Might be worth a shot giving Docker a chance.

I managed to get it all working last night via docker. Not sure I really know how, I stumbled through various guides and TY tutorials and it's been working fine and as it should be with importing and moving files correctly.

Thanks for your help

I will be leaving it well alone now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.