Currently reading
Impossible to install/repair Web Station

NAS
DS1819+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I'd like to install IDrive package, it needs Web Station. The installation tries to install it but I get an error "Impossible to install" and it is impossible to repair as well.
Somewhere I read that I could login via SSH, terminal, delete a folder, ... Don't know If I am able to do it, but I need Web Station for IDrive I just bought,

Isn't there any other (easiest) way to just install Web Station? Thanks

This is the error I get, sorry it's in italian.
Translation is: "Impossible to install Web Station. Try again later or contact the package's developer".

thanks.

Attachments

• screenshot web station.png
    screenshot web station.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 13
Thanks a lot for your suggestion, I tried but it didn't work...

Attachments

• Senza nome.png
    Senza nome.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 38
Have you created any reverse proxy or application portals that specifically tie up TCP ports 80 and 443. Normally DSM will use these ports if Web Station isn't installed but when it is then Web Station's main web site will have these ports assigned.

Failing this, have a look in message log, as pr @Rusty suggestion.

Thanks for your answer!

It seems there is not any reverse proxy in my settings and there are all my App installed.

Attachments

• Senza nome.png
    Senza nome.png
    625.6 KB · Views: 15
OK, the reverse proxy and application portal configuration is done in Control Panel's System/Login Portal section, not a specific package that does it. But you'd know that if you'd added them and so I think it's safe to say you haven't :)

I would consider raising a support ticket with Synology to see why there's a problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back